Winners in 2013
When we look back at the client relationships we’ve enjoyed over this last year, there’s one word that sums up our experience: Inspiration.
Our clients have shown both resilience and initiative in a time of uncertainty and recovery. In coming to us for help, they’ve shown they are committed to a renewed identity, a stronger position, or a clearer message to communicate to their audiences. We have been thrilled to assist these groups through this process.
There are several examples from this past year of clients doing extraordinary work to further their missions, and build their brands in the process. Our higher education clients, such as Georgetown and Caltech, set examples everyday of their innovation and thought leadership. UC San Francisco and Highmark, our clients in the healthcare field, are working to improve the quality of care and increase patient satisfaction. And in the technology sector, VMware is technology that makes any service ubiquitous, efficient and within reach.
It is easy for an organization to tolerate fuzzy thinking, let costs rise and lose sight of their mission. We’re proud of the committed work our clients do remain at the vanguard of higher education, healthcare and technology, and we see many good things ahead for them. We are inspired as we go into 2014.
Highlights from our clients’ 2013:
- Georgetown University establishes online globalization course to attract students from 150 countries
- Caltech launches new department of medical engineering
- UC San Francisco’s Ernest Gallo Clinic and Research Center scientists identify key brain circuits that control compulsive drinking in rats
- Highmark releases results showing improvements made in regional hospitals through its Quality Blue Hospital Pay for Performance program
- VMware announces launch of its public cloud infrastructure-as-a-service—the vCloud Hybrid Service