Sound Bites, Slogan, and Political Positioning
Advertising Age recently listed the slogans of 21 presidential candidates.
Forgetting who these slogans represent, if you know, or can tell:
- Do any of these messages differentiate their candidate?
- Are any of these campaign messages relevant, or compelling to you?
- Which messages seem most credible? Least credible?
- Which message would interest you in its candidate?
- Reigniting the Promise of America
All in for Jeb
Heal, Inspire, Revive
A New American Century
Defeat the Washington Machine. Unleash the American Dream
Ready to be Commander in Chief on Day One
From Hope to Higher Ground
Make America Great Again
New Possibilities. Real Leadership
A Record of Leadership
Restore the American Dream for Hardworking Americans
Tanned, Rested, Ready
People Over Politics
Telling It Like It Is
Building a Better Country
Reform. Growth. Safety
Prosperity Through Peace
Leadership You Can Trust
It’s Your Time
A Political Revolution is Coming
Can you suggest a better slogan?
Let us know what you think.